Workers' compensation is part of doing business and your employees are one of your biggest assets.
Your employees take care of your clients, support sales, run key parts of your business and functions; they are an integral part of doing business. Without your employees your place of business is nothing more than empty space with furniture and equipment so no business can exist without them. They are also one of your biggest financial liabilities.
What You Need to Know
- Work related injuries are costly, both from the medical care to the impact on the business from the down time of the injured worker
- Inadequate claims investigation and management of claims increases your workers comp costs
- The best way to manage your workers compensation costs is to reduce or prevent the likeliness of a claim
- Your carrier can often make available valuable resources to reduce and prevent work related claims at no additional cost
Experience the INSURENEX Advantage
- Get one-on-one guidance to make smart choices about your coverage, workers compensations class codes and which carriers to choose.
- We do the "shopping" for you by accessing policy options from over 15 nationally trusted brand name insurance companies. Our experienced licensed associates review your insurance needs and guide you through policy coverage features best suited for your business operation.
- Our support team will assist you in getting the most value for your dollar by maximizing the resources available from your carrier, both from a claims administration and safety and loss control stand point.
- Ongoing claims support, monitoring of loss ratios and experience modification rates.
- Integrated Payroll, Human Resources and Safety and loss control services available to support your vision and growth plans.
Auto Home Umbrella?
Build your insurance portfolio and get one-point-of contact.
Supporting entrepreneurs protect their vision and dreams.
Our health is everything. Is your health plan working for you?
Take the NEX Step
Call us today at 818-781-8112 to schedule a conference call or appointment in person.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates about different causes and events! Also, find other ways you can help!