Long Term Care
The need for long term care may happen to anyone.
An estimated 70% of people who reach age 65 will need some form of long term care before they die. *If you develop a chronic illness or become disable and are unable to care for yourself, you will need long term care. At INSURENEX, we believe that Long Term Care Insurance can protect you from depleting your finances and your assets from the rising costs of care. Having this financial protection also means you won't depend on others or be a financial burden to members of your family.
What You Need to Know
- Long term care typically isn't covered by traditional health insurance plans or Medicare.
- Long term care services include assistance with Daily Living Activities (ADLs) such as bathing, dressing, using the toilet, transferring (to or from bed to chair), caring for incontinence, or eating
- The goal of long term care is to help you maximize your independence at a time when you are unable to be fully independent.
Experience the INSURENEX Advantage
- Get one-on-one guidance to make smart choices about your coverage.
- Let us do the "shopping" for you by accessing policy options from reputable insurers in the Long Term Care insurance marketplace.
- Let our experienced licensed associates review your insurance needs and guide you through policy coverage features best suited for your lifestyle.
- Get savings and additional discounts by combining and centralizing multiple policies; you get one point of contact, more convenience.
- Count on real time support in the event claim or when you need policy servicing assistance.
Auto Home Umbrella?
Build your insurance portfolio and get one-point-of contact.
Supporting entrepreneurs protect their vision and dreams.
Our health is everything. Is your health plan working for you?
* Economic Report of the President. Council of Economic Advisors. February 2007. Washington DC:US Government Printing Office. Page 94.
Take the NEX Step
Call us today at 818-781-8112 to schedule a conference call or appointment in person.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates about different causes and events! Also, find other ways you can help!