Your employees are one of your biggest assets and their wellness is essential to the productivity and profitability of your company.
A sick employee means that they are not able to focus 100% on their work or able to perform day-to-day functions. At Insurenex, we believe that a properly structured group medical plan is essential to your employee retention strategies and to maintain a healthy and productive workforce.
What You Need to Know
- The right employee medical plan can help reduce the likeliness of unrelated injuries being reported as Workers Compensation Claims.
- Employee wellness and productivity and profitability go hand in hand.
- Understanding the needs of your employee's and how they use the plans is useful in maximizing the value of your employee health plan.
- Educating your employees on how to use online tools provided by your health care provider means less time in managing their healthcare.
Experience the INSURENEX Advantage
- Get one-on-one guidance to make smart choices about your health plan options (PPO, HMO, HSA, High Deductible, or a combination of plan choices).
- We do the "shopping" for you by accessing all the major health Insurance providers, i.e. Blue Shield, Anthem Blue Cross, Health Net, Kaiser Permanente, Aetna and more.
- Our experienced licensed associates review your insurance needs and guide you through plan selection process, budgeting and open enrollment.
- Bilingual Work-site Enrollment Presentations.
- New Hire Enrollment and ongoing health plan management support.
- Integrated Payroll, Human Resources and Safety and loss control services available to support your vision and growth plans.
Auto Home Umbrella?
Build your insurance portfolio and get one-point-of contact.
Supporting entrepreneurs protect their vision and dreams.
Our health is everything. Is your health plan working for you?
Take the NEX Step
Call us today at 818-781-8112 to schedule a conference call or appointment in person.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates about different causes and events! Also, find other ways you can help!